Caching plugins by default will return the desktop version of a site, even on a mobile version, unless you disable caching for mobile devices.
The information that the WP Touch plugin provides at https://support.wptouch.com/support/solutions/articles/5000537668-configuring-cache-plugins-for-wptouch is also relevant here, added below for convenience:
- Enable Mobile device support.
In the Advanced tab of the WP Super Cache settings select “Mobile Device Support”* and click “Update Status”.
- Exclude mobile user agents.
Still in the Advanced tab, scroll down to the “Rejected User Agents” area. Paste the entire list of mobile user agents found below into the field and click “Save UA Strings”.
Please note: If you have added support for additional mobile devices in WPtouch Pro’s Compatibility > Custom User Agents field, you must also include those user agents in the “Rejected User Agents” area in WP Super Cache.
- In the “Contents” tab, click “Delete Cache” and “Delete Expired” to delete pages that were likely cached before adding the new list of rejected user agents.
- Enabling “Mobile Device Support” alone seems to cache and serve mobile page separately to mobile devices. If you are seeing issues where mobile pages are being shown in your desktop browser or vice-versa, please apply all the settings outlined above.
- If you’ve configured WP Super Cache and caching issues persist, try manually removing all cached files from your server via FTP.
View the DemoThis site is a live demo of the Mobile Smart Pro plugin. View this site on a mobile device/tablet/desktop to see the following in action:
- Theme switching
- Mobile specific content via 'Mobile Pages'
- Mobile menus
- Mobile / tablet widgets
Mobile Smart Newsletter Signup
Get the pluginDownload the free Mobile Smart plugin here
Upgrade to Mobile Smart Pro